10 Secret Cleaning Hacks:
Tired of wasting time cleaning, knowing that there is probably a better solution? Check out these Secret Cleaning Hacks to help solve those stubborn problems!
1. Deep clean your pots and pans with a mixture of baking soda, dish soap and vinegar. Let them soak for at least 15 minutes and then scrub the tough crud off. Good as new! Baking Soda - Buy Here!
2. Remove permanent marker from wood with rubbing alcohol, from clothes with hand sanitizer, and from carpet with white vinegar. Hand Sanitizer - Buy Here!
3. Rid bad smells from furniture with baking soda. Sprinkle it all over the wood and allow it to sit overnight. This can even help remove the smell of smoke.
4. Need to kill the germs on your sponges? Insure that they are damp and then heat them up in the microwave for a couple minutes. Good-bye germs!
5. Bring the baking soda back out to deep clean your sinks. Sprinkle it evenly and scrub off for a shine. Running low on baking soda? Use some salt and a lemon to scrub for that same flawless shine.
6. Get rid of bathtub rings by sprinkling salt and then rubbing the rings with half of a grapefruit.
7. Keep granite countertops clean with regular dish soap and warm water. Stay clear of vinegar, lemon, or other acidic mixtures when cleaning granite.
8. Wipe down furniture and baseboards with dryer sheets to prevent them from picking up as much dust in the future. Dryer Sheets - Buy Here!
9. Clean kitchen and bathroom floors with a mixture of hot water, ¼ cup vinegar, ¼ cup of baking soda and a squirt of dish soap.
10. Clean your blender by filling it with warm water and a little soap. Press blend and save yourself the trouble of tough scrubbing.