Tidy on Christmas Day (Holiday Celebrations)
Christmas. For me, the word brings instant happy memories to mind… waking up early to open stockings, eating a big breakfast, gift-wrap scattered on the floor, and laughter mixed with festive music ring
ing through the home. What images come to mind when you think of your home during the holidays? No matter how you celebrate Christmas, this day can lead to many messes. We have some recommendations to help keep things tidy during the day, so that you are not taken away from the celebrations due to time spent cleaning. I would coin this as a “clean as you go” type of day…
Preparations: Before the big day make sure to have a few things organized: holiday décor boxes, boxes or bags dedicated to each person opening gifts, cooking recipes and plenty of trash bags on hand.
Decorations: Pre-prep your holiday decoration storage; the more prepared you are, the quicker the tear down will go.
Laundry: Be sure the laundry facilities are empty and ready for dirty towels from the kitchen/bathroom and other household linens.
Christmas (or your holiday celebration) is a day that should be enjoyed by all; keeping things tidy as you go will help keep the day special. If the responsibilities tend to fall to one person, try to spread the duties out over the whole day and delegate as much as possible to other family members. We hope this day can be of your most cherished memories, so season’s greetings and happy New Year!
"Christmas Wish List for the Cleaner in You..."
With Christmas around the corner, what are some of the best gifts to keep those resolutions and keep your house clean? Check out these awesome gifts for the holiday season.
1. RotoScrub Bathroom Cleaning Drill Accessory Kit: Tired of all that hard scrubbing? Let this drill do the tough work for you. http://amzn.to/2gAfV8m
2. Revolving Electric Cleaning Brushes Bathroom Tub, Tile, and Shower Cleaning Kit: Feel like your lousy brushes just aren’t doing the trick? Give this electric one a shot. http://amzn.to/2gAiSWi
3. ChineOn Cute Dust Mop Slippers Shoes Floor Cleaner: Make cleaning fun for once! Maybe even try out your Moon Walk while you clean the kitchen floors. http://amzn.to/2gZUaLZ
4. Microfiber Hand Dusters Set: Problem solved at last! Gone are the days of not being quite tall enough to reach those high and difficult places. http://amzn.to/2gZNkGp
5. Multipurpose Window Groove Cleaning Brush: Perfect for deep cleaning those filthy cracks and seals around the house. http://amzn.to/2gT1fl2
6. Special blinds window cleaning tool: Remove the dust collecting on your blinds. This tool makes it easy and painless! http://amzn.to/2gT0fgF
7. Pet Detective LED Ultraviolet Blacklight: Reveal all those hidden stains around your home. We love our pets, but we also love a clean house! http://amzn.to/2gAeoz1
8. BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner: Now that you have revealed all those spots and stains, this fantastic tool will clean them for you! http://amzn.to/2gAcaj1
9. Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mopping: This magnificent machine does it all. 2-in-1 vacuum and mop. http://amzn.to/2gA93Ym
10. Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook: Who better to learn from than Martha Stewart herself? Learn how to easily manage a clean household with her tips and tricks. http://amzn.to/2gAgajK